Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sneaky Peaky and cell phone..!

Have you ever picked and sneaked into someone else’s phone?? I know, its not an ethical thing to do and I am not proud of it at all. However, believe me it’s fun and full of thrill. I have done this a several times with my bro. My bro, he is 20, 6 feet tall, amazing jaw line, killing smile, and good physique so all in all he is handsome hunk and girls die to seek his attention.

Since childhood I always had loved to go thru his things. The moment he walks out of his room I get in and try to get my hands on something to blow a story of it. Then be it his cupboard or drawers, Cd and books rack nothing is safe when I am around. I did that many times while we were growing together which also made him cautious. However, cell phone is something that came in to existence when I moved out.

This time when I visited home, I was surprised to see him carrying not one but three cell phones. When I asked my mum she said "He does not listen and they all are old phones which I no longer use." On asking my dad he said “It seems either of the phone company offers some great deal every week so he keeps switching over when the deal is on.” Now, that’s a lame excuse my parents bought but not me so I decided to check his cell phones myself. Its risky because he hates if I touch any of his stuff but fun.

First time when I browsed his cell phone (Fly brand) he was taking a nap one after noon. During my investigation I found 3 numbers sending most of the romantic kind of texts. These numbers were not saved in his phone book which added fishiness to my intution so I embossed the last 4 digits of these three numbers in my mind. While I was doing my search, all of a sudden his phone rang and it was 5423 (last four digits) number.

I panicked and was sure to be dead. I had locked myself in his bathroom and before ring could woke him up I answered the call. Oh lord, it was a close call and I escaped. It was a girl on the line and the moment she realized it’s not my bro she went quite. Ah..! Thats when I said let me try something insane. I pretended as if my bro is there with me and said “There is some girl on the phone who is she? Why is she not talking? What is going on? Tell me?” and she hung up.

Damage done, I knew my bro would kill me if he gets to know what I have done so I deleted that call from the list and placed the phone where it was. I left his room thinking what I should do with the other two numbers.

Next time I got a chance with his Tata phone. It was late in the evening, he was sitting outside with his friends and this phone was at home getting charged. BTW, TATA offers 10 mins just in 1 rupee.

Coming back, the first thing I did was to turn his cell phone to silent mode. Next I browsed thru his inbox and found the same numbers here as well. I decided to select the number 1278 this time and sent a text saying “How are you swthrt, missin u??” Within 2 mins I got a reply “I am fine, u dnt seem to fne. Whts wrng wit u “swthrt, missing u”?R u OK”

I knew, I had done blunder and this girl is just a friend sending some forward texts to my bro. To save my ass, I deleted my msg from his out box and hers from the inbox. If she sends another text I would let my bro think, ponder and reply, I dont care. I have no idea what happened next but I am sure that girl would have taken him for a ride.

I got the third chance after two days when bro went to play cricket, he never carries cell phone if he is playing. Also at home, in my absence, his belongings are safe because my parents never barge into his space. However, poor thing forgot that I am at home. As usual I was only browsing thru his phone (Nokia) when a text beeped in.

First, I thought I won’t check, but believe me you cannot resist such a thing. Then in no time another one beeped and I gave up. First one said “Aap kya kar rahe ho?” sent from 5423. Second one said “Mein bore ho rahi hu. Can v meet for a coffi” sent from 6714

Unlike mailbox phone’s inbox does not have facility to make the text unread so I was left with no option but to delete these messages. In 5 mins I saw another text, they kept on coming for 2 hours and I kept on deleting them. It seemed to me that these girls did not know bro had plans to play cricket. My mum and dad also saw what I was doing, dad tried stopping me but mum as usual defended my action.

Finally, I decided to send one nasty text to both the girls and mess up things for my bro. Oh! I love doing that.

I text them “U R outta ur mind, akkal ghaas khane gai hai jo u sendin me such msg. Get lost and dont msg me or I will tell you dad” No beeps after this one. I waited for 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins but still phone was silent so I decided to send one more as a complimentary “Concentrate on studies and not me, I m sure ur dad wnt like this” Complete damage done...

After this incident I did not see my bro carrying his phones rather they all remained at home without any beeps or rings. I m sure he is still confused with them getting silent all of a sudden and I m wondering what he’ll do to me when he finds out.

1 comment:

  1. i m gonna be extra careful with my phone.

    ReplyDelete