Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dumped

I saw this movie over a weekend with my roomies “How to loose a guy in 10 days” staring Kate Huston and Matthew McConaughey. Movie was a big disappointment and a regret. Not because of star cast, I mean, I love Matthew McConaughey he was great but theme of the movie was dire.

Reason to say so is because I assumed that movie might give me some new tricks and tips on this line. However, it became a disappointment since all tricks shown in the movie were no different. Rather, my ideas and experience can be of more help.

Few tricks in the flick where:

1. Most of the men get attracted to women who are smart, witty and intelligent. That’s when they say to their friends “She is the one!” However, when you realize that the man you are dating is not the “MAN” for you, make sure become reverse of smart, witty and intelligent that is dumb and girly, fussy, choosy and idiot. This would confuse him and he will start to rethink about everything.
2. Call him at odd hours like when he is in a meeting or in between a presentation. Be it any time just call and talk stupid “Baby, I am missing you… booo booo booo” and make him also say such thing when you know his peers are around him.
3. Reach his office with no notice. Then try becoming cozy, close, stupid, and dim when his colleagues come to say a hello.
4. Jump in to him when he is having boys out with his friends and irritate him and his friends to the core. Make him and his friends put off their cigarettes, make him blow his nose in front of every one. Start to weep if he does not respond to you..
5. Call his dick with some feminine name when he is turned on. “What is my princess Sophia doing”. Ding, dong & bang, of course no men would like to hear his dick being call princess Sophia. 6. Become snappy about any small issue.

These were the few tricks shown in the movie and out of six I tried almost five of them. Didn’t get a chance to try 3rd yet but I am looking forward to it.

For the sixth point, here are few tested lines, which I personally recommend
• Why did you not call me?
• You think I have a fat ass
• You think I am dumb huh, you certainly don’t love me anymore
• Why the hell did you look at that aunty, oh! Her big boobs drew your attention. That’s what you don’t love me but you are only with me for physical things

There are many such subjects that you can pick up, exaggerate and frustrate your guy.

Anyways, the guy I am seeing doesn’t seem to understand anything. And the good “Angle” in me does not allow me to become blunt because he has been very sweet to me all this while. He was around when I went thru a rough time. He is a good friend but not the one with whom I wish to spend my life…

These are few more tricks that I tired:

1. One day I took his cell and asked him to remove all the female names that he has on it. No help, he thought I did so because I am possessive for me… And he loved it.
2. I started calling him at such a time when I knew he would not answer my call. Like when he is driving or getting ready for office or in the shower. No help, he started to keep his cell on vibe mode while driving and even carried it in bathroom so that he does not miss my call.
3. I started irritating him every time he visited his family. No help, he made his mother speak to me once and got her doubt clarified.
4. He has off only on Sundays so I started to hang out with my other male friends on Saturday and purposefully told him. No help, he did not object. Instead he said “I am giving you your space. I trust you, it does not matter with whom you go”
5. I started to make big fuss when any foul words came out of his mouth fuck you, asshole, bastard and even shit is not allowed when I am around. However, I used them intentionally when I am with him. He hates to hear them but doesn’t object. No help
6. He is found giving me cards be it any occasion or no occasions and I loose them, I don’t do it purposefully, it’s just that I am no good at maintaining track of such things. And I am blatant in telling him that I have lost his card. No help, he started buying flowers and cards.
7. This trick is very helpful and it hurts a man very hard. I praise my male friends in front of him or I’ll talk about my ex-boyfriend and point out the goods of him. This did help me but not to a great extent. He did tell me once that he doesn’t wish to hear all this I ignored it and continued. No help, he started ignoring every time I start this topic. He has one great reply “All humans are not alike.”
8. I don’t answer his calls, what I mean is, out of his 4 phone calls I only attend one. When he asks what happened I say “Busy, I have other things to do apart from attending your calls”. No help.
9. I tried to hook him with other chicks. Got him registered on 3 matrimonial sites and started searching a girl for him. No help, he rejects every one.
10. I reach late almost all the times we go out for dinner or movie. Also, I make sure to reach late for movies he is keen on watching and would not want to miss even a single min. No help he gets DVD of them and watch then again at home…

I have tried many things to get rid of him. I talk rude and blunt, show my attitude and arrogance but he just doesn’t retaliate to any. I surely look like a devil here right, but what can I do… I see a friend in him and nothing more. I did try telling him this but he doesn’t seem to understand. He has a hope that someday I will fall in love with him but I know that he is not the one…

I am certain that he would make sure my eyes never get tears however he does not see that there is no love for him in them. He is a great friend to have but at times his concern irritates me.

Till the time I don’t dump him, my experiments will continue and apparently my tips will increase its count.

No comments:

Post a Comment