Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dedicated to Mr Duboise..!

I am back almost after 5 months...! Had a very tight schedule all this while... There were so many things I wanted to share and write but bloody work is just not allowing me... On the otherhand I cant stopping loving my work.. Off late I have been contradicting to almost everything I say or do...


I want to quit my job but I love my work...
I love being away from my family but miss them the most...
I love Vish but I fight with him the most...
I love shopping but regret each time I come back home with all fancy stuff..


Don’t know what phase of life I am into...

And then I remember what Mr. Duboise said to me
"Sandipa, I dont have a job that gives great money.
But I have time to see sun rise and set every day.
I have time to read this is what I love doing.
I have time to cook and watch movies not only on weekends but weekdays.
I want money to buy me a living and not luxury..
I am doing what I want to do."

I was speechless and we both went quite. He looked at me and said "Let me get u the finest wine of France because thats what you you need now" 

It was the greatest wine I ever tasted..

And since then I am thinking can I ever be like Mr Duboise??
I guess not..!

No comments:

Post a Comment